Soul of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul of the Shinobi

A Naruto Roleplaying Game. This RPG is based on the actual Naruto Series, but several generations in the future when the Original Characters are mere Legends.

HomeChatLatest imagesRedirectRegisterLog in

[Katana Shopping] <Seba Jun> (Items and Equipment)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seba
Genin
Genin
Seba

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Seba, Jun
Alternative Characters Name:

[Katana Shopping] <Seba Jun> (Items and Equipment) Empty
PostSubject: [Katana Shopping] <Seba Jun> (Items and Equipment)   [Katana Shopping] <Seba Jun> (Items and Equipment) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Days after graduation and moving out of the academy into housing instructed by his superiors, this is protocol for all new shiniboi of Sunagakure. Treated more like a military operation than an actual school, the village hidden in the sand takes real good care of their future soldiers and sets them up within decent apartment like dormitory in which houses the genin in one building while the rest are separated accordingly by rank and special treatment. Unpacking his things, Jun Seba one of the genin’s of Sunagakure’s yearly graduation that takes place every few months much like every respected village. Noticing his room is pretty much just like any typical shared apartment complex; each room is just big enough to house a refrigerator, table and two chairs, sink and bed to sleep in. Jun looks beside his bed to notice another door is placed.“Hmm must be the bathroom in which is shared between myself and another,” Taking in the overall atmosphere of his place Jun realizes it’s time now to spend the money he’s collected while in the academy as each new shiniboi after graduation is awarded 15,000 ryo to spend on things they might need.

Taking out his pouch which holds the ryo he was given upon graduation, Jun despite knowing how much it is still wants to see what 15,000 ryo looks like. “Now that I have an idea what this much looks like wonder what 30,000 ryo can feel like holding it in the palm of my hands,” Walking towards the front door, Jun takes one last look at his room before walking out and locking it up as he still has a uneasy feeling with trusting even his own village with his most personal things left here as he is known to carry everything he owns on his back then leaving it behind for anyone or anything. Following a few other graduates towards the shopping district of this village as he is not someone at all familiar with this place just yet and knowing it’s going to take a bit longer to get an idea where everything is located at.“Glad I overheard these two guys talking about the shopping district as I wouldn’t have had a clue otherwise where it might have been. Pays to listen in on other peoples conversations even if it doesn’t concern you,”

Arriving in the shopping district, Jun notices a great many different areas one could go to and as he soon realizes why it can be a bit overwhelming a first few times. And trying to keep your cool in a place such as this will pose a problem for him he can tell. “I’ll have to work hard if I want to get a chance to really enjoy a place such as this. There is so much I can explore around here I can tell. But I am not ready to explore, but to get my weapon to start practicing what I learned about in the academy,” Soon after Jun calms down after smiling like a small boy discovering and blowing out his first birthday cake. Finding the directory sign as it stands at the center of the shopping center. Providing information where he’ll need to go to buy the item he seeks, Jun takes out his pouch and grabs a hold of how much he’ll need not really having a clue what it will cost.“Hmm I’ll just make an estimated guess before I walk in,” Reaching in the pouch and pulling out about 10,000 ryo out of his 15,000 he has overall. Opening the door towards the shop which houses majority of the items he already is aware he’ll need in future endeavors. Pointing towards the katana which he’s spotted behind and above the shop keeper and asking if he can buy that item as he asked how much it is beforehand. The shop keeper responds. “10,000ryo,” Jun set the amount on the counter before the shop keeper. Knowing it seemed from one angle an exact amount which was asked for, Jun had already had this amount ready but wanted to ask to see if his intuition proved to be right this time.

With a calm expression the shop keeper hand’s Jun the katana which is your standard sword with an overall length of 28inches. Nodding in respect, Jun pushes his ryo needed across the counter towards the shop keeper’s direction to signify he has waited months after he learned of kenjutsu and the desire to learn and hone that skill has been a lifelong goal. “Thank you,” Jun says as he takes hold of his newly bought katana and leaves back to his dormitory room to further admire its beauty and craftsmanship.

Items:

* Katana- 10000
Total:10000
Jun's Remaining Ryo: 5000
Back to top Go down
Cole
SoS Admin
SoS Admin
Cole

Character sheet
Main Characters Name:

[Katana Shopping] <Seba Jun> (Items and Equipment) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Katana Shopping] <Seba Jun> (Items and Equipment)   [Katana Shopping] <Seba Jun> (Items and Equipment) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:09 pm

[Katana Shopping] <Seba Jun> (Items and Equipment) Approved-2

Moved it to where it actually needed to be good job over all.
Back to top Go down

[Katana Shopping] <Seba Jun> (Items and Equipment)
Page 1 of 1