Soul of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul of the Shinobi

A Naruto Roleplaying Game. This RPG is based on the actual Naruto Series, but several generations in the future when the Original Characters are mere Legends.

HomeChatLatest imagesRedirectRegisterLog in

Random Ramen Shop (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito
Genin
Genin
Kaito

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Kaito Gabriel
Alternative Characters Name:

Random Ramen Shop (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:31 am

Kaito walked into the ramen shop with Sasme ready to rest up a little and get some good food down. Kaito sat down on one of the seats in the shop happy that he was their to get a bite as well as happy to make it there before the rain would start. Kaito thought to himself, ''Good thing we made it here before it started to rain it would kind of suck to be soaking wet and eat ramen.' Kaito then looked back at Sasme saying to him, "Okay you ready to get some ramen down and then maybe do some more training before we head down to the Hokages office to be placed into our teams." Kaito would then sit there in the smelling all the wonderful smells of different kinds of ramens realizing he was very hungry.

Before Sasme could say anything Kaito would turn to the owner of the Ramen shop and say to him, "Hi, I would like to have a bowl of pork and chicken ramen please." Kaito smiled for the fact he loved blending different meats with his ramen. Kaito loved verity when it came to his food choices. Kaito then turned back to Sasme waiting on his reply now that he got his order in.

[Entrance Thread]
Back to top Go down
Jojo Hanakora
Genin
Genin
Jojo Hanakora

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Jojo Hanakora
Alternative Characters Name: Setsuna Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Jojo had found herself in the most puzzling of places at times, it oddly was the one place she could enjoy time at but at the same time it was a trouble ground for her as she was one of the few people who stuck out like a sore thumb in the middle of the time. She would oddly keep her mind at the ready and then enter the shopping district with the entity of its smells and sounds. Oh how it was a delight for this place, not to mention the rain. She loved the rain for it fed the flowers that she harvested now more than anything. In the entirety of it she was here to deliver vegetables she had grew in her living place just for the occasion. She would enter the ramen shop and would then say to the cook, "Hey there, I have the vegi's you wanted. Would you like to pay for them now or put it on your tab?" Of course he would say put it on his tab but it was to be expected. She would kindly smile and make a few notes on a small pocket journal after handing the bag over. She would sit in the last booth against the wall and ask, "Mind serving some Buffalo, beef, and pork ramen with french olives on the inlay for me?" The food would be started and she would sigh lightly, knowing that her life here was better than what it could end up being in other parts. With a pure white floor length tunic on and her headband around her neck she would smile while running a finger through her short green hair.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Genin
Genin
Kaito

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Kaito still waiting on Sesame to say something yet he still remains silent as a young girl with green hair and a white tunic on walks into the shop holding vegetables for the shop owner it would appear. The girl said some words to the shop owner very kindly it seemed and then hand the man a bag of vegetables. The girl pulled out a small journal writing some thing down in it as she went to the last booth against the wall. Once the girl sat down in the booth she would say to the cook, “Mind serving some Buffalo, beef, and pork ramen with french olives on the inlay for me?" after she did the girl sighed lightly sitting there in her booth with her headband right around her neck.

Kaito had just realized that this girl was a genin just like he was and figured if Sasme wasn’t going to talk or reply to him that he would just go over and start up conversation with her. Kaito hopped up out of his seat and slyly moved over to her and sat down with her. Kaito smiled at the girl and said to her, “Mind if I sit down here with you?” Kaito smiled on as he sat down hoping that she wouldn’t say no and ask him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Hanakora
Genin
Genin
Jojo Hanakora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Jojo had an escalated taste and her oddly plentiful harvest of flowers had left her smelling like tulips and honey. Her smell being one of the few things off the list she would see the meal prepared for the male nearly finished as she had seen the male walk towards her and even sit down with her as the chef came around blocking off what was gonna be her answer with a, "Here is your bowl of pork and chicken ramen, and yours," the chef would turn to Jojo with a soft expression for his old age, "Will be ready in a few moments." And when he left Jojo would smile and say what she originally planned to say, "I don't mind if you sit here. Just happens to be open so I don't see why you can't." She had a soft voice that rang almost like that of a low key'd piccolo although keeping up with a chime like a bell she had her own ways of speaking and as such she wouldn't allow it to change completely. Here mind completely possible to accept itself she would kindly wait for her meal and she would ask of this boy, "Are you by chance a shinobi?" Out of the blue and she didn't even know his name yet nor did he know hers as she had just now thought of and figured out all on her own it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Genin
Genin
Kaito

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:56 pm

As Kaito sat down in the seat the cook would come by with his food ready and hot and he would say to Kaito, ”Here is your bowl of pork and chicken ramen, and yours,” The cook now turning to the girl saying to her, “Will be ready in a few moments." Once the cooked turned and left girl said to Kaito, ”I don't mind if you sit here. Just happens to be open so I don't see why you can't." She had a soft voice that seemed to chime like a bell. Kaito smiled hearing this and knowing his food was ready would look at the girl about to ask her, her name when she asked him, “Are you by chance a shinobi?" Kaito giggled slightly as she asked arrogantly pointing to his headband and saying to her, “Why yes I am and from it looks so are you and from how young you are and from not wearing a standard issued protective jacket I am guessing you are a genin like me. So may I ask, what is your name?” Kaito would grin showing off his very perceptive nature as well as his high intelligence. Kaito would continue to grin at the girl seeing how she would react to what he said and if she would answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Hanakora
Genin
Genin
Jojo Hanakora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Jojo listened to the puttering across the roof of the establishment as the rain came to fall. She paid it little mind yet knew it well as her heart would beat to the melody of the wind and its rain. She would soon smile and look at the boy as his analysis was perfect yet she would play off of it for the time being. 'Why not make this a little exciting' She would think as she would then say, "And if I were not a genin and instead were a jonin whom may also end up being your teacher per say and due to being a genius and given my rank as a chunnin after an exceedingly great year at the Chuunin exam." She smiled after saying this and allowed enough time for it to soak where she would cut in and say, "But alas I am only a Genin as you pointed out and my name is Jojo of the Hanakora. What may your's be?" She would say in a calm diminutive voice as she would then pop her neck and see that her food was being served to her quite elegantly. She would split apart the combined chop sticks and begin eating in a delegated manner. She had done her fair share of wordplay and as it was she enjoyed it quite thoroughly as it was. The meats melting in her mouth as she ate it with the fine noodles.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Genin
Genin
Kaito

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:07 am

Kaito would listen to her ramble on saying to Kaito in a well said manner,”And if I were not a genin and instead were a jonin whom may also end up being your teacher per say and due to being a genius and given my rank as a chunnin after an exceedingly great year at the Chuunin exam." Kaito was shocked from how intelligent this girl seemed, but even then he had a hard time believing she was a Jonin, but it could be easily possible she is a chuunin and not a genin. As Kaito begun to think it over and analyze the girl she would say to Kaito, “But alas I am only a Genin as you pointed out and my name is Jojo of the Hanakora. What may your's be?" Kaito smiled as the girl admitted to being a genin and told him her name. Kaito watched as the cook brought her he food as Kaito waited politely before replying back to her. Once she begun to split her chop sticks apart Kaito charmingly with a smooth voice would say to her, “My name Is Kaito Gabriel.” Once said Kaito would then split his chop sticks apart and graciously begin to eat his food. As he did he waited to see if she would say anymore to or just go on eating.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Hanakora
Genin
Genin
Jojo Hanakora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Kaito Gabriel, such a unique name. The name itself brought a charm to her eyes as she would eat away at her food in the same mannerly fashion. She would of course finished the delicious Buffalo meat first off because, after all, it was the spiciest and most delectable piece of the entire meal. She followed it with the upturned vegi's put in and the sauce itself, so delicious she felt it mold and water her mouth into something entirely new. She would soon have half her bowl done before saying in an upstarted way, "So if I may ask, what brings you to this area of Kanohagakure? Certainly it isn't off limits but in the past I normally don't see any shinobi while I am on my rounds of delivering flowers and vegetables. It is odd to me." She would say it in such a polite manner that it appeared almost innocent while she knew where ninja normally were, out on missions. She who fracked up and had her whole team killed was just one of the many nuisances of her knowledge and as such she would pop her neck once more before entering back in to her food waiting for a reply and as such she would also order some tea.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Genin
Genin
Kaito

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Kaito watched and listened as the girl would begin to start eating just as he did. Kaito thought as he ate his food, ‘Mmmm. This is very good I will need to come here more often to get some food.’ Kaito began to pick his meat out dipping it in his sauce then eating each piece having a different flavor from each bite since he did have different types of meat in it. Kaito smiled as he continued to eat his food as he listened on now hearing the rain begin to pick up starting to down poor just out side the shop. As Kaito listened to the rain eating his food not as graciously as before for the fact his mind began to wander instead of paying direct attention to proper educate. Kaito ate some more as Jojo began to ask him a question about why he was here. Kaito looked up and wiped off his mouth with his napkin, realizing he was being a little sloppier than he was planning to be. Kaito giggled for the fact he was a bit sloppy and smiled at Jojo replying back to her, “Well I just finished doing some training and needed to get something to eat.” Kaito sighed a little as he would say to her, “I have not put in enough time into my physical training as I probably should have.” Kaito looked down for a moment as in shame of this fact lowering his grin a little, but even that could not take the grin off of Kaito’s face as he would smile more finishing what he was saying. “I guess it can be a little obvious I am fresh out of the academy. I haven’t even gotten assigned to my first team yet.” Kaito continued to smile as he would look right at her to see what she might say back to him.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Hanakora
Genin
Genin
Jojo Hanakora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Jojo would listen to the boy talk, he seamed to mention the academy and not just that but also being fresh out of it. She personally has been out for a while and after her team was killed she never did go back to being a genin worthy of a team. She was a loner in some respects of the word while she respected the law of the shinobi to the highest authority. Jojo would finish her bowl completely and when tea was delivered she would begin pouring and drinking that as well as she would wait a little while before replying in a very kind manner, "If you are fresh out and don't even have a team then you are kind of out of luck in searching for one at the moment until the new genin batch come around. I don't work well in teams anymore. I can always help with training but I just can't deal with a team anymore." She didn't have to go in depth cause she, like so many other shinobi, know that death is normal. Her eyes laid forward as she would lean on the table with her elbows while her hands created a padding space for her neck to rest on as she looked at the boy closely. "Would he accept training from me if I ask?" Jojo would wonder to herself curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Genin
Genin
Kaito

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Kaito finished up his ramen quickly before it got to cold and before the girl would say anything more. Once finished Kaito wiped off his mouth once again cleaning it off thoroughly not leaving any mess. Once finished Kaito looked up at seeing that Jojo was finished with her ramen as well and was getting ready to pour her some tea that was just brought over to her. Kaito honestly didn’t remember her ordering any tea, but he knew he was letting his mind wander before listening to the rain. On that thought Kaito would begin to listen to the calm soothing rain just out side closing his eyes to the world for a moment to get that brief moment of such purity in the world as if all the worlds problems were being washed away. As he listened on Jojo would mention something about training as he slightly lifted his chin up with his eyes still closed as if he was in the rain letting it wash over his body. Kaito now snapping out of what would seem as though to be a trance would say to Jojo, “I am sorry I was just listening to the rain the sound of it is just amazing. I didn’t catch all of that, but I did hear something about training and I would love to do some more training until team assignments are placed up.” As he answered her she oddly cracked her neck hearing clear as the rain out side and looked at Kaito with what would seem to him as intensity. Kaito knew she had to be thinking of something, but he decided it would be best to just wait to see what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Hanakora
Genin
Genin
Jojo Hanakora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:14 pm

With her pondering completed by the answer given she would smile lightly, now the turn out would be ever so much easier as she would pull out a paper and writing down the amount of money the meal had cost her, which seemed oddly high but if Kaito had noticed her writing he may well notice she was paying both of their meals as she would go to the cook and say, "That much will be removed from your outstanding tab with the Hanakora Market. Do enjoy." She had stood up and walked over to do this action but now she was walking aback where she would see Kaito and say, "If you wish to train we can right now. The rain shouldn't be that difficult to handle here after all, but that is a certain ordeal we can decide later if you wish." She didn't mind wearing white and training in the rain. Her pail white skin was generous enough for a beneficial and the rain normally never did ruin her clothing unlike most white clothing that becomes see-through, her white clothing was made from a cloth that soaked water and at the same time never becomes clear.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Genin
Genin
Kaito

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Kaito watched as Jojo would write something down on not paying attention fully, but noticing she did write down the total of both their meals. Kaito was surprised at this act of kindness. Kaito was more use to doing things on his own or doing some kind of stunt or trick to get what he wanted. Kaito was a bit of a show off and liked to push the envelope whenever he got a chance. Kaito watched on as Jojo would get up and go over to the cook and say a few words to him and show him the piece of paper she wrote on. Kaito continued to watch the girl that appeared to just paid for his meal, she would begin to walk back over looking very nice in her white tunic not standing that much taller than Kaito, but Kaito was still young and hadn’t reached his growth spurt yet. Jojo said a few words to Kaito saying that she wouldn’t mind going to train right now and that the rain was going to be that bad. Kaito just smiled thinking about the white tunic giggling for a moment since he was a kid after all. Kaito would nod and stand up from the booth saying to Jojo, “Well doing some more training would be a great idea. I don’t mind the rain at all so I will follow after you.” Kaito then smiled and extended his arm out to directing her to the exit politely.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Hanakora
Genin
Genin
Jojo Hanakora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Jojo would walk out and feel that exhilarating rain come down upon her. She loved the rain and this only made it that much more to her gratitude of love for the weather. She would then walk towards the village's forest edge as she would say to Kaito, "Follow after me. This forest is one that may well be our best hope since I know a good area within to get some training done." After a small walk that only took faster paces due to her own walking she would happily start up her channeling of chakra as she would drop herself down into the under layer of the earth as she would glide through the mud using her water affinity while boosting her bloods earth affinity to keep the mud off her clothing.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Genin
Genin
Kaito

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Kaito watched on as Jojo would walk on out of the shop right into the rain. Jojo would say a few words to Kaito saying that she knew a place where they could go train out into the forest near the villages edge. Kaito thought to himself, ‘This could be fun to train in the rain.’ Kaito would see that Jojo’s white tunic would not even seem to get wet and the mud outside didn’t even splash up on it. Kaito would node and follow the girl to the place of which they were going to train. Kaito would move through the rain feeling its cooling embrace as he walked out of the shop following her. Kaito knew this was going to be a fun way to train as Kaito moved after Jojo following her to this place to train which he figured would be near the training grounds.

[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramen Shop (Open)   Random Ramen Shop (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Ramen Shop (Open)
Page 1 of 1