Soul of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul of the Shinobi

A Naruto Roleplaying Game. This RPG is based on the actual Naruto Series, but several generations in the future when the Original Characters are mere Legends.

HomeChatLatest imagesRedirectRegisterLog in

Hokage's Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Hokage
Hokage
Monkey

Character sheet
Main Characters Name: Tenzin Uchiha
Alternative Characters Name:
Alternative Characters Name:

Hokage's Office  Empty
PostSubject: Hokage's Office    Hokage's Office  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:53 am

To find serenity and courage one must acknolledge their greatest fears. My greatest fear? That of losing my goal. My goal to see the shinobi world at peace, but I am not so naive as to believe that this does not come without a cost and the toughest decisions I might make. I am willing to give my all for this village for this village has given everything to me.

The smell of Cedar incense filled the air of the fire shadow's office, a darkened oak littered room with piles of books stacked about the place, two small banners with the Uchiha emblem hanging loosely behind his desk which stood in the center of said room, his back to a large open window. Upon his desk there lay nothing but a pen and a single sheet of paper, this was all he needed, all he felt he needed until the village truly expanded. As he sat there in his robings he began to muse over life's great intricacies, the development and purpose of the human race as a whole..

Tenzin continued to wait, hoping to see atleast somebody from his village arrive, surely they weren't all busy.
Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul of the Shinobi :: Geography/Map Board :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Hokage Residence-
Jump to: